Thursday, January 18, 2007

January 18, 2007

Wow. Another year is already gone by since I've written on here.

I'm in the process of kicking my sister out. She is a threat to me, Chris, and to our relationship. I hope her staying here while she did helped her out some, but there is nothing more I can do for her. She is in her own downward spiral, and I am not going to fall in with her. She could have stayed here as long as she needed, if she could just chill out and not be aggressive or violent.

Work is good. Stressful, but good. Working at home is great. It doesn't help the stress level, but you have to compromise.

We've been having game night with friends, and it is a blast. We need to mix up the games a bit... but right now Taboo is my favorite. Need to break out the old school pictionary. Or the Star Wars Monopoly board that I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home