Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Good feeling

This week has been loaded with stress, but I feel great. I'm very worried about finding a venue location, but one will pop up, eventually. I have plans to look at three places on Friday.

I've had two people email me some very nice things... derby girls who love me... mushy nice stuff. And Chris even commented on the fact that even though I'm stressed right now, I'm handling it well, and not taking it out on him. So... today is good feelings day.

I sent my mom some money. She was transferred from the prison in Huntsville that she's been in for 2 years and is now in Gregg county, waiting for bail. She was convicted of a crime, but the supreme court of Texas revoked it, and now she is either going to be given a new trial, or the other lawyer can decide to drop the charges completely. She's been in prison for 2 years for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. She excited about getting out. I'm nervous for her. It's not going to be easy, that's for sure.

My sister lost her job. Right at the same time that I got a really great job offer. I'm quitting my job tomorrow, and starting at my new place next week. How come I can't just enjoy something, without feeling guilty. Oh well. I am very excited anyway. More pay, more respect, more responsibility (I would be the first in the department, and eventually head of the department). They want to send me to Florida and Cali for training. That would be cool. The work is right down my ally. I'm an expert at Blue Sky, and they know it. They hunted me down to help them grow.

On Sunday, our first practice after the holidays, they freaking worked us hard! My legs still hurt today. But... I can't wait for practice... I'm all riled up... ready to work on blocking. I hope we scrimmage tonight. And I hope we don't do 100 laps like on Sunday!

I found a new day planner... it's sweet. It better help me stay organized and shit. I have a million things to do this Friday, for instance. I shouldn't forget any of them, because they are all written down.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home