Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Burning corndogs

A few weeks ago I felt so miserable. Down. For no reason. Everything was just the same as it's always been. Well, now I feel great. But again, for no real reason. Nothing's changed.


On Monday night Chris and I went walking. I had been feeling so insecure about our relationship (not based on anything but a weird feeling), and it was starting to go away. I had a pretty good day at work and drove down the street to his house and we strolled for an hour and a half. He knew the way, so I focused on not tripping myself on the cracked parts of the sidewalk.

We walked, and talked, and it was one of the nicest nights I've had in a long time. Then I went home, and set a corndog on fire in the microwave. I did not let the fake meat charcoal get me down. Not at all. And in the morning, when I found that my car had been desecrated by dozens of birds, I merely laughed it off. Even when some jerk off rear ended me, don't worry, it was just a slight bump, I didn't even get out of the car to yell at him. Work was splendid, and Tuesday night we went walking again. Even longer this time, and by even more beautiful houses than the night before.

What's my point? Well... even though I do periodically check my horoscope, I don't necessarily believe in that kind of stuff. But, recently, Chris turned me on to Biorhythms. I pulled up what my biorhythms were for December 1 (definitely a day that kicked my ass) and today (a day where every rat with wings looks like a lovely dove). Here are the results.
This is December 1, 2005. Notice the sinking low point of my emotional state (the green line). Yeah. Pretty pathetic, I know.






This is December 14, 2005. Today. Notice how I am near the peak of the emotional rhythm (green line).






Now... there may not be anything to this Biorhythm stuff... But it sure is weird. And it made me calm down about feeling so crappy before. Eh... one more thing to point blame at. Oh well... I can handle that. Now... what in the world do I do when I see that emotional leave sneaking back down to it's low point?? These are cycles... they go up and down... I will have low days again. Is there any St Johns Wort strong enough to help curb the lowness that awaits. I hope so.

Oh... and if you are interested in learning more about these Biorhythms, go here: http://www.facade.com/biorhythm/. Please... let me know if you notice a strong correlation!

So. Today is wonderful, and in the end that's what matters most. Where do I get my brimming sunshine and happiness... well, I might can blame my slight weird depressed state on these biorythms, but my happiness is completely self evolved :) It is my true state of being, and everything else is just the rocky parts of life that must be walked over.

Oh... I just realized... I can blame those days that I just can't seem to spell any word right, on having a low intellectual day(blue line) :) Cool. And the days when I just can't seem to knock anyone down in derby low physical days (red line). Now... where is the I know I should be paying my bills but am compelled to buy a new pair of shoes rythm?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home